Wednesday, July 18, 2012

[MV HD] MBLAQ - Mona Lisa [english subs+romanization+hangul]

[MV HD] MBLAQ - Mona Lisa [english subs+romanization+hangul] Video Clips. Duration : 3.70 Mins.


I still don't have my laptop back working so, just to do this video, I had to use my dad's PC and install 3-4 programms. He hates when I use his things so I guess he'll get angry soon, poor me. Maybe this is not too much HD but it's not my fault: why does jtunecamp upload the teaser with super good quality and then the MV is not even 480?! I'm sorry if the timing is bad or there are some mistakes, I don't feel well today (my head hurts like hell) and I didn't check the video before uploading, so. romanization:me translation:aoistars@AbsoluteMBLAQ

Keywords: MV, HD, MBLAQ, Mona, Lisa, english, subs, romanization, hangul, kpop, korean, music, seungho, mir, thunder, go, joon

Related : อาหารเสริม 10 Inch Tablet PC majestic swimwear brigitte

No comments:

Post a Comment