Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye

Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Tube. Duration : 5.77 Mins.


why I am currently talking to my tutorial HD Cam, because he did not SOUND !!!!! this is my first time recording a tutorial on this camera (not to be used so please excuse the mess! in even understand how I can use properly), because this is a very dark, and never seem so good when I used the Cam regular use on my laptop: eyes: - "Steam" Mac (beige) - "Soba" Mac (light brown) - "black tied" Mac (Black) - "or No83 noir" Gurlaina (shimmerdark brown) - "black ink" Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner LPS: - "Pretty Please" lipstick Mac - "Glow Satin 605" super-lounge music Maybelline lipgloss: Kalomoira - "my secret combination"

Keywords: kim kardashian makeup

Ipad 2nd Generation 16gb Wifi 3g whey protein isolates

No comments:

Post a Comment